Aldergrove is a historical communty in the eastern portion of Langley Township, south of Highway 1 and bordering the city of Abbotsford.
Home to the New Aldergrove Otter Co-Op Outdoor Experience
Splash in for some fun at the Lower Mainland’s newest and most unique waterpark! Enjoy tons of wild and calm water fun for all ages, including:
- 25 m pool, leisure pool, and hot tub under a huge canopy, and a steam and sauna too!
- 3 waterslides with incredible views of the entire park
- tidal pool with beach entry and great waves
- river channel with spray features and tipping buckets
- a splashpad for younger guests with waterslides and plenty of water play features
This growing community has so much to offer including parks, tennis courts, hockey arena, schools and more.